||[Oct. 23rd, 2006|06:52 pm]
1. What are you listening to right now?: Belle and Sebastian|
2. What song makes you sad?: Nick Drake's - River Man...or Johnny Cash - Hurt
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?: Rhianna
4. Your all time favorite band?: Awful question; probably Dave Matthews Band
5. Your newly discovered band is?: The National
6. Best female voice?: Sia/Tori Amos
7. Best male voice?: Lead singer of VAST
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?: Fallish music...like Coldplay.
9. What do you listen to, to hype you up?: Boston, classic rock stuff, The Long Winters (for relaxed hyper)
10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down?: NPR...or the itunes radio station of classical guitar haha
11. Last gig/concert you went to?: Ummmm, Dave Matthews Band? No...yeah, I think, wow.
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?: The decemberists...and like I said, Coldplay
13. Most hated band?: Panic! At the Disco
14. Song that makes you think?: there are lots
15. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?: Destroyer
16. Coolest music video?: i don't watch music videos, but the red hot chili peppers always have strange one
17. Music video with the most babe watch?: Gwen Stefani is hot
18. What do you play/would you play in the bedroom to spice things up?: Kansas - Dust in the wind
19. Can you play a musical instrument? el piano and if i was funny i'd say the tin whistle. I know the Lord of the Rings theme song...and Stairway to Heaven...
20. Ever been in a mosh pit?: no, dumb.
21. Are you in a band?: i have a crush on a band
23. Ever dated a musician?: haha...
28. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?: note question 19
29. Best chick band you know of?: i dont even like chick bands, i won't even try
31. Last song that you heard on the radio/cd...etc...? probably the fray or something
32. What do you think of Classical music?: i love it
33. What do you think of Country music?: Johnny Cash is good/Toby Keith is fun.
34. What do you think of Death metal?: can't think. headaches.
35. Last BIG band that you saw live?: Dave Matthews Band!
36. Are you a groupie?: I went on forums once...
37. Do you listen to music in foreign languages?: I have one french song that was in Rushmore, and that's it. Unless i listen to the station on itunes while i'm writing a paper or something.
38. What famous musicians would you like to fuck?: hahah kings of convenience are hottt..and fruity.
39. Worst concert moment?: when i got punched in the nose and elbowed in the side of the face and trampled.
40. Funny concert moment?: when i got punched in the nose and elbowed in the side of the face and trampled.
41. Sad concert moment?: Pig ended.
42. Best local act you can think of?: Pride Falls! Of course.
43. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?: a cello
44. Do you listen to the radio?: if it can't be avoided at all costs, ill tune into 100.9
45. Do you watch music TV?: nope
46. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40?: nope
47. Have you ever met any famous musicians?: David berkeley, Michael Prisby
48. Are any of your friends/family/etc. Musicians?: Michael Prisby, Tim Cullinan, my piano teacher...
49. Song that best describes your feelings right now?: Everything means Nothing to Me - Elliott Smith
50. Song that describes your life?: What a song that would be.
51. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?: most, but not all
52. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to?: Nopeee
53. What famous musician do you want to marry?: I don't even know.
53. Favourite movie soundtrack?: The Royal Tennebaums has a pretty good soundtrack.
55. Any musician pet peeves?: I hate too much synth.
56. What do your parents listen to?: My mom loves U2. My dad loves singer/songwriter-ish stuff liek JAckson Browne and Bob Dylan.
57. What are you listening to right NOW?: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child
58. Do you wear band T-shirts?: I have one, the infamous blue coldplay shirt
59. What do you think of people who do?: I don't think anything, except that they're wearing a band t-shirt
60. What music sub-culture do you feel like you belong to?: no clue, kaitlin's group...(hahah that was corny)
61. What song is stuck in your head right now?: Creeper Lagoon - Under the tracks
62. Do you sing in the shower?: If I'm not cold.
63. If so, what? If not, why not?: The National Anthem is a good one.
64. Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself?: Dumb.
66. How important is your partners taste in music to you?: haha, i'll be honest, it's pretty damn important.
67. Hanson moves in next door to you, do you go introduce yourself, or do you arrange to beat them up?: I call everyone I know, and just point and laugh. With joy.
68. Sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll, you dig?: But I'm a runner guyyyss...
69. Do you cook to music?: Yes, macoroni and cheese tastes better while listening to Led Zeppelin anyway.
70. Do you sing in the toilet?: What